Commonwealth Electoral Division of: Capricornia (Queensland)
- Division name: Capricornia
- State: Queensland
- Name derivation: Named after a district name apparently originating from the fact that the Tropic of Capricorn passes through the area.
- Size & Location description: Capricornia covers an area of approximately 91,049 sq km from Collinsville in the north, the Capricornia Coast in the east and the Shire of Belyando in the west. The City of Rockhampton and the towns of Collinsville, Dysart, Emu Park, Glenden, Marlborough, Mirani, Moranbah, Nebo, St Lawrence, Sarina, Yeppoon, and parts of Clermont and Middlemount. Nearby islands, inlcuding Great Keppel are also included in this division.
- Products/industries of the area: Primary production, grains, beef cattle, grazing, fishing, coal mining, meat works, dairy products and tourism.
- First proclaimed/election: 1900/1901