Commonwealth Electoral Division of: Cunningham (New South Wales)
- Division name: Cunningham
- State: New South Wales
- Name derivation: Named after Allan Cunningham (1791-1839), an early Australian explorer.
- Size & Location description: Cunningham covers an area of approximately 721 sq km. The southern boundary of Cunningham is Five Islands Rd, the Princes Hwy at Unanderra, and the Moss Vale Unanderra Railway Line. The northern boundary is the Hacking River, Farnell Ave and Heathcote Rd. The western boundary is the same as the Wollongong City Council western boundary. The main suburbs include Austinmer, Balgownie, Bellambi, Bulli, Bundeena, Clifton, Coalcliff, Coledale, Coniston, Cordeaux Heights, Corrimal, Darkes Forest, Fairy Meadow, Figtree, Gwynneville, Heathcote, Helensburgh, Keiraville, Maianbar, Mangerton, Mount Keira, Mount Kembla, Mount Ousley, Mount Saint Thomas, Otford, Russell Vale, Scarborough, Stanwell Park, Tarrawanna, most of The Royal National Park, Thirroul, Towradgi, Waterfall, West Wollongong, Wollongong, Wombarra, Woonona and part of Unanderra.
- Products/industries of the area: Wollongong is the commercial centre of the Illawarra, servicing tourism, tertiary education, steel production, coal mining, brick manufacturing and textiles.
- First proclaimed/election: 1949