Commonwealth Electoral Division of: Fraser (Australian Capital Territory)
- Division name: Fraser
- State: Australian Capital Territory
- Name derivation: Named after James Fraser 1908-70, Member of the House of Representatives for the Australian Capital Territory 1951-70.
- Size & Location description: Fraser covers an area of approximately 513 sq km including Canberra City and adjacent suburbs, North Canberra, Belconnen, Gungahlin, Hall, Majura, Kowen, the industrial area of Mitchell, the remainder of the ACT to the north and east of the Murrumbidgee and Molonglo rivers and the Jervis Bay Territory.
- Products/industries of the area: Mainly residential with some light industry at Mitchell, agriculture, tourism and retail industry.
- First proclaimed/election: 1974 (Prior to 1974 - Australian Capital Territory.)