Commonwealth Electoral Division of: Gellibrand (Victoria)
- Division name: Gellibrand
- State: Victoria
- Name derivation: Named after Joseph Gellibrand 1786-1836, lawyer and explorer.
- Size & Location description: The Division of Gellibrand is located west of Melbourne. It covers an area of approximately 102 sq km from Maidstone in the north to Williamstown on Port Phillip Bay in the south, from the Maribyrnong River in the east, along Port Phillip Bay to Altona Meadows in the west. The main suburbs include Albion, Altona, Altona Meadows (part), Altona North, Ardeer, Brooklyn, Footscray, Footscray West, Kingsville, Maidstone (part), Newport, Seaholme, South Kingsville, Sunshine, Sunshine West, Spotswood, Tottenham, Yarraville and Williamstown.
- Products/industries of the area: Food processing, petrochemical and carbon products, one of Australia's largest marine engineering facilities, transport facilities, warehousing. Other industries include tourism and leisure in the historic precincts and along the bay, tertiary education sector, student accommodation, industrial and commercial parks and retail sector including strip shopping centres and major shopping hubs including homemaker centres.
- First proclaimed/election: 1948/1949