Commonwealth Electoral Division of: Kingsford Smith (New South Wales)
- Division name: Kingsford Smith
- State: New South Wales
- Name derivation: Named after Sir Charles Kingsford-Smith (1897-1935), Australia's most famous aviator.
- Size & Location description: Kingsford Smith covers an area of approximately 127 sq km from La Perouse in the south to Randwick and Coogee in the north. The main suburbs include Banksmeadow, Botany, Chifley, Clovelly (part), Coogee, Daceyville, Eastgardens, Eastlakes, Hillsdale, Kensington, Kingsford, La Perouse, Little Bay, Malabar, Maroubra, Maroubra Junction, Mascot, Matraville, Pagewood, Phillip Bay, Port Botany, Randwick (part), Rosebery (part) and South Coogee.
- Products/industries of the area: Shipping, paper manufacturing, light manufacturing, commercial and retail businesses.
- First proclaimed/election: 1949