Commonwealth Electoral Division of: Leichhardt (Queensland)
- Division name: Leichhardt
- State: Queensland
- Name derivation: Named after Friedrich Leichhardt (1813-48), explorer and scientist.
- Size & Location description: Leichhardt covers an area of approximately 148,988 sq km from the Torres Strait Islands in the north to Bentley Park in the south. The main towns include Aurukun, Bamaga, Cairns (part), Cooktown, Hope Vale, Kowanyama, Kuranda, Lockhart River, Mossman, Pormpuraaw, Port Douglas, Thursday Island and Weipa.
- Products/industries of the area: Sugar, tropical fruit, aquaculture, cattle, fishing, mining and tourism.
- First proclaimed/election: 1949