Commonwealth Electoral Division of: Lingiari (Northern Territory)
- Division name: Lingiari
- State: Northern Territory
- Name derivation: Named in honour of Vincent Lingiari OAM 1908-88, who was a member of the Gurindji people from the Victoria River District.
- Size & Location description: Lingiari covers an area of approximately 1 352 371 sq km of the Northern Territory including Christmas Island and Cocos (Keeling) Islands.
- Products/industries of the area: Cattle, tourism, horticulture, fishing, light industry in Alice Springs, bauxite, copper, gold and uranium mining.
- First proclaimed/election: 2000/2001 (Previously part of the Division of Northern Territory - 1922-2000)