Commonwealth Electoral Division of: Maribyrnong (Victoria)
- Division name: Maribyrnong
- State: Victoria
- Name derivation: Named after the Maribyrnong River. Maribyrnong is an Aboriginal word for 'yam' or 'edible root'.
- Size & Location description: The Division of Maribyrnong is located in Melbourne's north-western suburbs. It covers an area of approximately 73 sq km from Moonee Ponds in the east to St Albans in the west, Airport West in the north to Braybrook in the south. The suburbs include Aberfeldie, Airport West, Avondale Heights, Braybrook, Essendon, Essendon North, Essendon West, Kealba, Keilor East, Maidstone (part), Maribyrnong, Moonee Ponds, Niddrie, St Albans, Sunshine North and Strathmore (part).
- Products/industries of the area: Mainly suburban housing, with areas of light manufacturing and retail businesses. The division contains Honda Australia's main centre and Caterpillar of Australia Ltd. Recreational landmarks include Moonee Valley Racecourse and Brimbank Park.
- First proclaimed/election: 1906