Commonwealth Electoral Division of: Melbourne Ports (Victoria)
- Division name: Melbourne Ports
- State: Victoria
- Name derivation: Named after the area in which it is located.
- Size & Location description: The Division of Melbourne Ports is located to the south of Melbourne's central business district. It covers an area of approximately 40 sq km around the north and north-eastern shores of Port Phillip Bay. The suburbs include Albert Park, Balaclava, Caulfield, Caulfield East, Caulfield North, part of Elsternwick, Elwood, Middle Park, Port Melbourne, Ripponlea, St Kilda, St Kilda East, St Kilda West, Southbank, South Melbourne and parts of South Yarra and Docklands.
- Products/industries of the area: Car assembly plants, aircraft parts production, stevedoring and various manufacturing, commercial and retail industries.
- First proclaimed/election: 1900/1901