Commonwealth Electoral Division of: North Sydney (New South Wales)
- Division name: North Sydney
- State: New South Wales
- Name derivation: Named after the area in which it is located.
- Size & Location description: North Sydney covers an area of approximately 48 sq km from Sydney Harbour in the south to Fullers Road, Ashley St and Boundary St in the north and from Middle Harbour, Cammeray and Kirribilli in the east to Victoria Road, Pittwater Road and Lane Cove River in the west. Suburbs include Artarmon, Castle Cove, Cammeray, Castlecrag, Crows Nest, Greenwich, Henley, Hunters Hill, Huntleys Point, Kirribilli, Lane Cove, Lane Cove North, Lane Cove West, Lavender Bay, Linley Point, Longueville, McMahons Point, Milsons Point, Naremburn, North Willoughby, Northbridge, North Sydney, Northwood, Riverview, St Leonards, Waverton, Willoughby, Willoughby East, Wollstonecraft, Woolwich and parts of Chatswood, Chatswood West, Cremorne, Gladesville and Neutral Bay.
- Products/industries of the area: North Sydney is the third largest business centre in Australia. It contains communications, property and business services, and wholesale and retail industries.
- First proclaimed/election: 1900/1901